From 25 May of 2018 new data protection rules (the EU General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), will enter into force in Estonia as well as in the whole European Union. As we in Lamberts Baltic also process personal data partially for orders and deliveries, therefore we ensure that we have worked through the requirements set by the GDPR in detail and will adopt all the necessary measures in order for the data of our registered clients on our e-store to be secure and protected.
The purpose of processing Customer Data
We process Customer Data (Customer’s first and last name, telephone number, email address and/or postal address) partially, in particular to fulfil the Customer’s agreement; to offer MPharma (Lamberts Baltic internet store) services (e.g. offering new products and services); to fulfil its obligations according to the law.
Use of customer data in direct marketing
- We send offers, newsletters or/and notifications to our clients only upon their approval or after Client’s own registration and confirmation.
- We may deliver offers made by our well-chosen partners only upon the Clients’ approval. The cooperation partner does not receive customer data for use, unless the Client expresses a specific interest and confirms in receiving offers or other information from the co-partner.
- Customers can contact us at any time by e-mail email@example.com to indicate their wish not to receive personal offers or to delete themselves from the list of newsletters using the corresponding link (in the footer of the newsletter)
- We ensure personal data privacy and guarantee security when making purchases or any other actions on our website. We do not issue or share your data to the third parties. The data will be accessible only to the personnel directly involved in organizing the Purchase Order on the e-store site.
Customer Data Security
When collecting Customer data, we limit the minimum needed to meet the processing goals. Data access is restricted to suitably trained staff, who are entitled to process customer data only to the extent necessary for the performance of their duties. We require that companies that cooperate with our data processing (e.g., postal and print service providers) should comply with our Customer data retention rules. The contracts we enter into with these companies will stipulate the obligation to keep the customer’s data secret.
Publication of Customer Data
- We only release Customer information to a third party, if we have obtained the consent of the Client or if disclosure of information is required from us according to the law.
- The Customer has the right to access the customer’s data on the website by logging in from his/her account. The Customers can easily and in a fast manner access his/her account and make necessary changes to the personal data or erase the account. If Customer data has changed or is incorrect for any other reason, the Client can change his/her personal data or notify us via homepage ( https://lambertsbaltic.com/about-us/contact/) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Client has the right to demand the termination of processing of his/her data and/or the deletion of data collected, if the corresponding right arises from the Personal Data Protection Act or other legislation.
- All bank link payments are encrypted – third parties cannot see your bank details.
- We ensure your personal data privacy and guarantee security when making purchases or any other actions on our website.
- In case of any questions, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com